domingo, 19 de mayo de 2013

Writings


Hello people!


Today, I dedicate my blog for english subject. 

So, I have got to write two writings about education and about myself. And after, I have got to choose one for audio. 

OK, let's go. Are you ready?




Essay


Nowadays, all teachers know the importance of modern methodologies, but teachers still prefer to use traditional ones. They usually choose traditional methodologies because they have learnt ones with their and they consider that they learnt a lot that way. But, for new students, which are the best methodologies? Are you for or against?


On the one hand, modern methodologies are important because pupils can have significative learning. Also, they are better because children can play and for this reason they learn more.
On the other hand, traditional methodologies make students bored, although for teachers, it is more easy to use than others. However, modern methodologies make students study more and more. Therefore, teachers are very involved in their teaching.


To conclude, in my opinion traditional methodologies make people who don’t learn significative knowledge, and modern methodologies make people who learn significative knowledge. So, the second methodologies make that students have a better life.






Email


Dear Marta,

How are you? I hope you’re well.

I want to write about my first year at college. When we finished the University entrance exam, we thought that college was very difficult. Do you remember? So, now I think that it isn’t so difficult, but I’ve got to do more work.


Firstly, last year I met some classmates to do assignments. That’s why I didn’t have time to write to you.

Although I was very busy, I was really happy for classes because for some homework, I was completely in contact with children. I feel very well in these situations!
Nevertheless, I’ve studied subjects that, for me, are very difficult and, sometimes, I feel very sad. So, I try to study hard.


And what about you? How are your classes? Do you like it? When are you come?

Well, I have to go now because tomorrow I’ve got an exam.

Write soon,

Love,


Carolina







Bye, bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario